Are you a "Top Champion"? Test your skills!
The Mader Spinning Top Learning Set is the way to go. A set of 5 wooden spinning tops of varying difficulties which includes: 2x Rallyes, 1x Miniature, 1x Turn-over Top, 1x Barrel.
Eight steps to become a "Top Champion":
1. Spin one Rallye top
2. Spin the Rallye top with your other hand
3. Spin both Rallyes with both hands at the same time
4. Hold the Rallye upside down, snap it and let it and let it spin on its stem
5. Spin the Miniature top and then spin it upside down
6. Spin the Turn-over top so that it flips over
7. Spin the Turn-over top on its stem
8. If you can spin the Thunderbolt you are a "Top Champion".
Difficulty Levels: 1 - 6 (from very easy to very difficult)
Mader Spinning Top Learning Sets are coming in different colour combinations. Choose between Fire (red), Ice (blue) and Gras (green) in the drop down menu.
- Rallye: Height 4,3 cm Diameter 3,6 cm
- Miniature: Height 2,5 cm Diameter 1 cm
- Turn-over: Height 4,2 cm Diameter 3,2 cm
- Barrel: Height 2,5 cm Diameter 1 cm
Materials: Wood and natural colour stain
Recommended Age: 3+
Warning. Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Choking hazard due to small parts.
Made in Austria.